Two days before me and the Iron Lilies leave to head to Laconia, a tropical storm decided to hit Florida and take the same route we're planning on riding. At this time the storm is going to last a little over three days and go along the eastern coast.
We have a very tight schedule and can't leave later than planned. We have planned shoots with our sponsors along the way and have to be in Laconia Saturday morning at 8 am to start our first ride so there's no time to waste.
Let's hope the weathermen is wrong and if not, here's to an adventure!
Thanks for watching!