Join nationally-known women motorcyclists at Revved-Up Women—Texas Motorcycle Expo April 28-30, at Retama Park, near San Antonio, TX. Attendees will enjoy guided rides, workshops and panel discussions by recognized leaders in the motorcycle industry, beginner and advanced rider classes, a fashion show, and a free Sunday brunch.
This experience is appropriate for all level of riders! It will offer women and girls who have never ridden a bike before the chance to experience it safely and enjoyably.
Champion motorcycle racer Shelina Moreda and her professional She’z Moto coaches will be on hand to provide “Kickstart” motorcycle riding introduction and advanced courses for ages 10 and up. Moreda is a pro class Harley racer and was the first woman to race a motorcycle at Indy.
More than 16 workshops will include presentations by:
- Champion flat track racer Leticia Cline, the only woman invited to join the Harley Hooligan race team
- Brittany Morrow, international Rock the Gear safety expert
- Genevieve Schmitt, editor and publisher of Women Riders Now
- Krystal Hess, owner of Ricochet Custom and founder of Motorcycle Missions
- Jen Dalton, The Litas international motorcycle group
- Richard Gibbens, author and owner The Texas Adventure Company